Well all the cabinets are out. No buried treasure. Only the Tooth Powder and two mouse holes. Also some evidence the window is leaking slightly. I'll see what I can do to simply clean it up and caulk it.
I managed to extricate what's left of the sink as a unit. I changed the hard-wired disposal into a wall plug and plug-in cord. The plumbing I out-fitted with new parts that I feel comfortable with disconnecting repeatedly. Now the sink can be disconnected in about 5 minutes and moved out of the way as we work.
I didn't think we had that many cabinets, but we managed to completely fill the trailer with wood. Beth will get it down to the recycling center this week some time.