Thursday, December 3, 2009

Another Article Censored ??

http://frontpagemag.com/2009/12/03/what%E2%80%99s-liberating-about-islam-by-rita-karlsen/

Another article on FrontPageMag, About Islam, From Norway, Translated (I think by the same person). Different original Author. Again the founding link was on Lucianne.

Still the apostrophe in the title, but I don't think that's the problem.

When on FrontPage website I used their google search to search the site; the author and the title show up several places (the search returns several results). But when I go to the listing or reference pages the very phrases that google found are not to found on the page as displayed. They seem to be scrubbed. The search results of the actual article again return a 404.

1 comment:

Gordon R. Durand said...

Two hypotheses: Articles offensive to Islam are somehow blocked. Or URLs with that funky apostrophe somehow fail.

I would try to falsify the apostrophe hypothesis first.