Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back to Fencing

The weather is finally warming, so it's back to fencing. Here's the NorthWest corner. Here to the first driveway is ready for wire. This corner is on the property line on the west side, but set back about 4 feet from the property line on the road side to get beyond the county ditch. The property line seems to be right at the brink of the ditch bank.

The mower trailer was a garden hand cart I found in a shed. I cut off the handle bars and the front legs, then bolted on a tongue. This one has bicycle wheels. The one we were using during the clean-out has motorcycle wheels. This one has an open back like the other, but the front of this one is set up like a pickup tailgate to be let down for longer loads.

2 comments:

7 of 9 said...

me thinks you are finding a bit of happiness

sharing your time & talents does that you know

Barb and Ron said...

Let me know when you want me to bring you the fencing.