Thursday, March 15, 2012

Posting Oasis

Haven't posted in a long time.  I've been busy with work and quite frankly the news is the same 'ol stories over and over again.

Story 1: endless political campaigning.  My only comment on the primaries is I'm disgusted with pundits constantly declaring winners before I even get to vote.

Story 2: MidEast Turmoil.  What else is new?  I say "Drill here, stop buying their oil, ignore them, and let 'em go back to the fifth century hell they seem to want to go to."

Story 3:  Government Debts.  People talk of class warfare.  The real split is slowly emerging.  It'll be between tax-payers and tax-takers (benefit receivers and government workers).  My opinion; Atlas Shrugged.  Stop enabling the addict with our taxes.

Stories 4 through infinity.  Scandals... sexual, financial, political, blah blah blah....  Are they no longer any decent people in this world?


No comments: