Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dry spell

I haven't posted in a long time.  I've been busy with the new job the last year and a half, and I think doing posts about one's employer is an appropriate thing to do.  Don't get me wrong, the employer and the job are great.  I just don't want to mistakenly say something wrong that would in any way impact his business.  Maybe it's the difference between working for a small business and working for a huge corporation.  As an employee of a huge corporation there was no owner's feeling to hurt, and one employee's bitch could make little difference.

Politics and federal finances have been so boring since the election, that I've really had little say that everyone else wasn't already saying.  Tax and spend and tax and spend...  when something actually different happens then it will be news.


No comments: